Here are some common questions our clients have asked. Check out our Tips too!
Are you willing to travel?
Yes! We are currently serving clients along the west coast, in Washington, Oregon and California. We are willing to travel to other areas for our clients.
What do you charge?
We estimate costs after a free phone or in-person consultation. From there we provide an estimate and recommended team members to complete the project. That said, our team hourly rates range from $65/hour to $150/hour (5 hour minimum required), depending on the level of expertise and experience needed for the project.
Tips From Our Team
1. If you have young children and/or pets, try to make arrangements for them to be elsewhere during the packing, moving and unpacking process. Experience has taught us that moving can be a traumatic event for them. On moving day, small children and pets can hinder the moving crews and perhaps cause an accident.
2. If family or friends ask what they can do to be helpful, ask for some childcare and/or pet sitting, or for a potluck dinner delivered at the end of moving day.
3. In the month prior to your move, enclose a change of address notification with your payment when paying bills.
4. Make calls for change of utilities, cable, telephone service, etc. at least two weeks in advance of your move to ensure that you have the changeover dates that you need. In case there is an unexpected delay, have utilities and telephone turned on at the new home the day before you move and off at the old home the day after whenever possible.
5. If you have sophisticated sound and computer equipment, call the installer to dismantle everything. If moving locally have them reinstall at the new home.
6. Prepare a “Sanity Box” and keep it with you. It needs to hold all of the items you need during the course of the move, such as address book, telephone, tape, scissors, basic tools, picnic supplies, bathroom items, sheets, towels, first aid kit, medical and pet records.